Can you believe it? Week two and I’ve been nominated for a versatile blogger award – thank so much Alyssia from Rose Tint My Nails.
So, what do I need to do in return? There’s a few rules I need to follow so here goes…
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you’ve nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog.
I’ve had such a busy day in the office (sorting out bookings for Mr B @ London Fashion Week) as well as setting up a Vimeo account and loading slideshows to it (it takes ages but I think I’m there) that I’ve not had time to search out bloggers but I will and I’ll post the nominees here tomorrow.
As for the seven random facts…
1. I’ve got 6 A levels.
2. My favourite beach in the whole wide world is Studland in Dorset.
3. I don’t drink milk.
4. I set up a Facebook group that has over 4000 members (all women, yay!).
5. In another life I’d be a boho in San Francisco.
6. I’ve kissed a Blue Peter presenter (no, not that one).
7. I sniff my kids necks when they’re asleep. The best smell in the world to me.
Thanks Alyssia for nominating me. So kind of you and so good to be connected to other bloggers.
My task for tomorrow over a morning cuppa is to search out some lovely new blogs. If anyone can recommend any, please do send the links via the comments section. Thanks!